The Quad City Symphony Orchestra is committed to the health and safety of everyone who attends our performances, our musicians, staff and volunteers, and our entire community. Working directly with our presenting partners, we have been closely monitoring the global outbreak of COVID-19 and reviewing guidance from government authorities at the federal, state, and local levels.
The QCSO box office will be closed to in-person transactions through April 30, 2020. The online box office will remain open, and you can reach staff members by phone (563.322.7276) during regular business hours for questions and ticket/subscription order processing. Since ticket orders cannot be made in person during this time the QCSO will waive the $4.00 per order shipping fee if you choose to have your tickets mailed to you.
Concerts & Events
After extensive deliberation, the QCSO is saddened to announce the cancellation of the following events due to the coronavirus pandemic:
- April 4 & 5, 2020 | Masterworks VI: Triumph
We are offering the following benefits for ticket holders impacted by this cancellation:
- FULL SUBSCRIBERS can receive additional Bring-A-Friend tickets during the 2020-21 season. Quantity is based on the number 2019-20 Masterworks Subscriptions purchased. To request these tickets, please complete the online Bring-A-Friend Ticket Request Form or call our box office at 563.322.7276.
- TRIO SUBSCRIBERS with tickets to Masterworks VI can request complimentary tickets to a 2020-21 Masterworks Concert. Quantity and Zone is based on the 2019-20 Masterworks Subscriptions purchased. To request these tickets, please call our box office at 563.322.7276.
- SINGLE TICKET PURCHASERS can exchange your tickets for any upcoming Masterworks concert in the 2020-21 season. To exchange your tickets, please complete the online Ticket Donation/Exchange Form or call our box office at 563.322.7276.
All of these benefits may be requested now through the final Masterworks concert of the 2020-21 season.
Due to the significant financial impact of these cancellations, we encourage ticket holders to donate your tickets back to the QCSO. These ticket donations are tax-deductible and a donation receipt can be issued to you on request. To donate your tickets, you do not need to do anything! To receive a donation receipt please complete the online Ticket Donation/Exchange Form or call our box office at 563.322.7276.
The following QCSO events have been postponed to a later date to be determined:
- March 28, 2020 | WVIK/QCSO Signature Series IV: Devil’s Dance
- April 5, 2020 | Conductor’s Circle Dinner
- May 10, 2020 | Living Proof Exhibit Opera: Karkinos | NEW DATE FEBRUARY 13, 2021
New concert dates will be communicated via email and posted on this page of the QCSO website and on the event pages. All currently issued tickets will be honored for the new dates. If you are unable to attend the concert after the new dates are announced, we encourage you to consider donating your tickets back to the Symphony, giving them away to others in your network, or you may exchange them for an upcoming concert in the 2020-21 season.
Quad City Symphony Youth Ensembles
We are continuously monitoring this rapidly changing situation, and at this time QCSYE rehearsals will be suspended through April 13, 2020. Changes to rehearsals beyond that date will be communicated with families via email and posted on this page of the QCSO website.
The following QCSYE Events are canceled:
Private Lesson Program
All Private Lesson Program lessons will shift to online lessons through the end of March. The QCSO will be in touch directly with PLP families to assist in facilitating this shift.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the QCSO office at 563.322.0931 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.