Inspire and Be Inspired!
The 2018-19 Masterworks season is about inspiration, so what better way to show your support than to make an inspired gift to the QCSO that allows us to:
- Present affordable Masterworks and Pops concerts for the community
- Support the careers of working musicians
- Deliver music education to more than 12,000 students
- Provide financial aid to students
- Be cultural leaders in the community and make the Quad Cities a better place to live
Make a Gift
Please show your support and help us continue our success by clicking on the buttons below and making a donation today. Thank you!
Ticket sales cover approximately one third of the expenses to present our powerful concerts and incredible education programs. We rely on the generosity of corporations, foundations and individuals, like you, to help us meet the critical demand in our community for superb symphonic music.
Your Annual Fund contribution will help us fulfill our mission to enrich, engage and entertain the Quad City community with superb symphonic music, music education and cultural leadership to more than 50,000 Quad Citizens!
Contributions to the Quad City Symphony Orchestra Association (FEIN 42-6017663) are tax-deductible. The Quad City Symphony Orchestra Association is a tax-exempt organization under the provisions of Internal Revenue Service Code 501(c)(3).