QCBT Riverfront Pops is a rain or shine event.
GATES NOW OPEN AT 5:00 PM
The QCSO Association is monitoring the weather forecast closely. If severe weather should become a safety concern for our patrons and musicians, the QCSO Association will be in communication with our production team and the National Weather Service to decide regarding delay or cancellation of the event. In the case of cancellation, full refunds will be honored.
At this time, the event will proceed as planned.
What to expect: Plan for wet, soggy grounds, and the potential for scattered rain.
Should any changes need to be made during the event, they will be communicated via the loudspeaker from the stage.
Cancellation or delay will also be announced via email to everyone on our email list, posted on our website, and shared on our social media profiles.