To ensure a safe and enjoyable event evening for all performers, staff, and attendees, the Quad City Symphony Orchestra has implemented a Security Checkpoint Screening for all guests attending QCBT Riverfront Pops. Please be patient and plan ahead.
Security Checkpoints Entering the Park
- All patrons will be subject to a handheld wand screening.
- All patrons must prepare and complete a bag and/or cooler check.
- The QCSO reserves the right to refuse admission to patrons who refuse to allow inspection of their persons and any items desired to bring into the facility.
- Reentry: Patrons who choose to leave the park during the event and wish to reenter should request a wristband before exiting and will be subject to wand screen and bag/cooler check upon reentry.
- Smoking and vaping inside the park.
- Firearms and any ammunition or accessories to weapons. Conceal and carry is not permitted, including concealed licensed.
- Weapons of any kind including toy weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, key rings/key chains for self-defense, stun-guns.)
- Animals (except for documented service animals)
- Grills, open flames, or firepits.
- Lawn stakes
- Tents or items that would obstruct the view of others
- Sporting equipment including balls or discs.
Contact the QCSO Box Office at 563.322.7276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org weekdays between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.