The QCSYE continues to be committed to making its program accessible to all interested students, regardless of income. We offer need-based scholarships using a confidential application process.
The amount of the award is based on a sliding scale, which takes into account household income, number of dependents, financial assistance with other institutions, and extraneous circumstances. Every QCSYE family pays a portion of tuition, which means that no award will cover 100% of tuition. We offer 9-month installment plans for the balance remaining after financial award.
To complete the Financial Aid Application, you will need a copy of your last year’s Federal income tax return (form 1040). In the case of divorced parents with joint custody, both parents’ incomes must be reported, and copies of both tax returns submitted. Please block out all Social Security #’s from the Tax Form as the QCSYE does not use this information and is not responsible for the information being confiscated.
- Applications must be filled out completely and received by Monday, June 22, 2020 for consideration.
- Applicants can expect strict confidentiality regarding all sensitive information provided.
- Applications will need to include a copy of the first page of the family’s Federal Income Tax Form 1040. Please block out all Social Security #’s from the Tax Form as the QCSYE does not use this information and is not responsible for the information being confiscated.
- After applications are due, applicants will receive via email a Financial Aid Award letter reflecting their award status before tuition invoices are sent in August.
- Note: If you have more than one student in the QCSYE program, you will need to fill out an application for each student.