The Quad City Symphony Orchestra (QCSO) is committed to the health and safety of everyone who attends our performances, our musicians, staff and volunteers, and our entire community. Working directly with our presenting partners, we have been closely monitoring the local COVID-19 epidemic and reviewing guidance from government authorities at the federal, state, and local levels.
In line with recommendations from the Scott County Health Department (SCHD), the Quad City Symphony Orchestra Association has decided to move all scheduled concerts through December 2020 to a digital-only format. The affected concerts include:
- Masterworks II: Beethoven Violin Concerto | November 6 & 7, 2020
- Masterworks III: Beethoven Symphony No. 3 | December 5 & 6, 2020
- WVIK/QCSO Signature Series II: Holiday Brass | December 12 & 13, 2020
Options for Ticket Holders
We are offering the following options for in-person ticket holders impacted by these changes:
- Switch to Digital Access for the affected concerts.
- Exchange your tickets for a Spring 2021 Performance (Single Ticket Purchasers & Pick-3/Trio Subscribers Only).
- Donate the value of your tickets to the Symphony (This donation is tax-deductible).
- Request a refund.
To inform the QCSO of your selection, ticket holders are asked to complete the online Masterworks II & III Ticket Holder Form and/or the Holiday Brass Ticket Holder Form. Ticket holders should complete the form at least 24 hours before the scheduled concert, or they will automatically be switched to Digital Access and any difference in price will be converted into a tax-deductible donation.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the QCSO office at 563.322.0931 or at email@example.com.