Spring cleaning? Clearing out after an estate sale? The Quad City Symphony Orchestra invites you to donate your gently used treasures to their 30th annual 2nd Fiddle Sale!
The 2nd Fiddle Sale has moved across the river to its new home at 2252 24th Street in Rock Island, formerly the Rock Island Country Market and Eagle Country Market. Donations of used merchandise are requested for the QCSO's 2nd Fiddle Sale and will be accepted on the following days:
- Wednesday, May 29, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, June 3, from 12 noon to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday. June 5, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 6, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 8, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, June 10, from 12 noon to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday. June 12, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 13, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The sale accepts gently-used clothing, furniture, household items, linens, small appliances, books, children's clothing, sporting goods, toys, jewelry, antiques, collectibles and more! All donations are tax deductible and receipted at time of drop off.
The 2nd Fiddle Sale opens with a "first chance to buy" Grand Opening on Thursday, June 20, 6-9 p.m., with refreshments and live music. Tickets for this event are $10 and may be purchased at the door. The sale continues with free admission on Friday, June 15, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, June 16, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Volunteers for Symphony organize and present this much anticipated annual tag sale. Many volunteers are needed during the coming weeks for sorting merchandise, set-up departments, and selling during the sale. Contact Paul Plagenz, Director of Development by phone at 563.424.7735, with any inquiries regarding the sale. All 2nd Fiddle Sale proceeds benefit the Quad City Symphony Orchestra.