Masterworks V: A Little Night Music
March 7 @ 2:00 pm CST
Allow Mozart’s energetic Serenade in G major, famously known as “A Little Night Music,” to lift your spirits before being swept away by the lush sonorities of Brahms’s rich and enchanting Second Serenade.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Sunday Shuttle Bus Service has been suspended for the 2020-21 Season.
*In-Person Tickets are currently available, but additional seats will be released as soon as possible.
Additional Event Information
WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART Serenade in G Major, Eine kleine nachtmusik “A Little Night Music”
JOHANNES BRAHMS Serenade No. 2, op. 16
$18 – $65 Adults each | $10 – $33 Students each
$40 per Household Each | Student Access available. Call our box office at 563.322.7276 for details.
ABOUT DIGITAL ACCESS
The digital concert will air on Sunday, March 7, 2021, at 2:00 pm via the QCSO’s Uscreen Channel. To ensure the highest quality video and audio experience and that the stream airs uninterrupted, the live stream will be a recording of the Saturday evening performance.
Only one Digital Access ticket is needed per household.
Digital access will begin Sunday, March 7, 2021, at 2:00 PM and available to Stream for 30 days. Before the premiere, you will receive information about logging in to the QCSO Uscreen platform via email. If you purchase a digital access ticket after the premiere, please allow 1 business day for Uscreen Access to be granted and log-in credentials to be provided via email.
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Facilities: The venue will be deep cleaned and sanitized prior to patron arrival, and a sanitizing crew will spray and disinfect all surfaces after each event. The HVAC system has been set to increase the percentage of outdoor air that circulates into the system.
- Social Distancing: The audience size will be limited and patrons will be spread throughout the hall. The floor will be marked to keep audience members socially distanced for entry. Patrons will be assigned a specific entry time by section, and dismissal will be controlled to reduce overcrowding.
- Facial Masks or Coverings: Facial masks or coverings must be worn at all times while in the Adler Theatre/River Center. Disposable masks will be available for those who arrive without one.
- Reduced Contact: Tickets will not be sold on-site, and must be purchased in advance. Tickets will not be touched by the ticket scanners, and program booklets will only be available in a digital format. The program booklet will be available in advance online if attendees wish to print their own copies, or guests may request a print copy of the program to be mailed to them for a $4 fee up to 14 days before the event.
- Food & Beverage: Concessions will not be sold.
Enrich Your Experience
Enjoy informal pre-concert conversations hosted by Kai Swanson featuring Maestro Mark Russell Smith and featured artists. Concert Conversations will be presented virtually for the 2020-21 Season, and available for viewing ahead of the performances on the QCSO’s YouTube Channel, Facebook, and Uscreen Digital Access platform. Sponsored by Chris Connolly, Wells Fargo Advisors
INSIDE THE MUSIC & AFTERGLOW
Due to the pandemic, these two events have been canceled for the 2020-21 Season Performances.