Companion Tour of Germany + Czech Republic
June 17 – 26, 2023 | Berlin, Leipzig, & Prague
Join the Youth Symphony Orchestra for their inaugural European tour!
With Maestro Mark Russell Smith as your guide, you’ll visit famous landmarks in and around Berlin, Leipzig, and Prague, including the Brandenburg Gate, Kaiser Wilhelm Church, Potsdam, St. Thomas Church, Terezin, Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Charles Bridge, and much more. Plus you will have the opportunity to attend every performance of the Youth Symphony Orchestra led by Youth Ensembles Music Director Ernesto Estigarribia.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE & DEPOSIT DUE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
Companion Tour to Germany + Czech Republic Passport Upload
- Concerts (3)
- Sightseeing Highlights
- 8 nights of accommodation
- Continental breakfast and dinner daily
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned motor coaches throughout land portion of the tour
- The services of one ACFEA courier per motor coach throughout the land portion of the tour
- Round-trip air transportation from Chicago – Berlin, returning from Prague
- All taxes, tips and service charges normally payable for services included above, except
discretionary tips to drivers, guides, and couriers
Please see the Itinerary and Information Packet linked above for additional details.